My Blog List

Monday, September 19, 2011

death


Deyrod Blake
Eng 101                                  DEATH
                  I used to believe as a young child that death only happen to certain people. I never knew death would come to everyone living or should I say anything living .
 when I first knew what death was  I was about 6 or 7 and me and my family kept going back and fourth to the hospital. I didn’t know why we kept going all I knew was that we were here and all I kept hearing is he is not looking o good . Another thing I kept hearing was don’t let (rodzy podzy) go in the room. One afternoon my mom gets a call and she is hysterical crying and I asked her what happen she said our cousin Hugo just passed away.  Me as a young innocent kid didn’t know what that meant . A couple days later my mother dresses us in all black and said were going to a funeral. Im like what is that she told me shut up and stop asking questions so I did . When we arrive there I see all my family members that I recognized and family members I never saw before . Everyone there was in tears but I still was in suspense because I still didn’t know what was a funeral and why everyone as crying. I walked in a place very quiet and seemed very peaceful . I followed my mother and saw my cousin laying in a box and I didn’t know y he was there or anything . I was wondering why we came to see him sleep. I went to the box and tried to wake him up I got no answer. I went to go open his eyes and felt someone grab me and lift me up. My family member asked what I was doing so I explained and that’s when he told me these following words ”your cousin died of an diabetic coma” . im like what is died . he said “ when its your time to go meet god for judgement “. I said “ but he is not moving or breathing and I found that very scary not to move.  He said that it will happen to every living person  or living thing. I went back to look at him and that’s when I knew death would be coming for us all and that right there changed my life and that’s when I I knew it happens to everyone not just bad people.

No comments:

Post a Comment