My Blog List

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Deyrod blake

As a writer I know that I have very good ideas. The way I can verbally  explain my work is better than what I can do when it comes times to writing my thought on paper  The way I think is outside the box but still has a connection to what I have to talk about. As a writer I know my strengths and weakness my ideas and the way I describe them is my strengths. It's the way I take in the information how I understand it is what also helps me out. My weaknesses are sentence structure I tend to keep writing and not structure my sentences. I have a problem with organization it's like my info be all over the place and might be confusing to people reading my work. I’ve learned how to connect different types of works and like a movie and a book that things took place at two different times. I learned how to find the connection and relate those to works to each other. I learned how to blog which was something i never did before and when your blogging other people can see your work and comment so that make you as a writer not want to mess up. This writing coarse turned out to be better than what I thought at first we was writing about our self-played word game we also watched movies read the books did group work and discussions. We worked on the computer and took test. I need to work on writing organization and sentence structure and that's about it I know everything else is good. I'll need to go to the writing center to brush up on my skills. Working in a group helped me. It helped me get other peoples in sight on things. The blogs helped me like I said before by actually making me think about what I'll post before I do it. Class discussions also help because I might not have understood the way it was taught and a fellow peer might find a better way to help me understand. Another thing that helped me is when we have to bring in drafts for our class mates to evaluate that was a big help because I got good advice from great writers on what to do and what not to do. I took that and ran with it. It’s always good to have a second opinion on work that has to be handed in you might have skipped over a grammar error and that other reader might have seen where you messed up and corrected you on your mistake. Eng. 102 has to be harder for a writer based on if he is a good writer or not. I hope it shows me a better way to rite and I hope it shows a couple writing tricks that I won’t forget

No comments:

Post a Comment